Sunday 11 February 2007

all you gotta do is dream

a short note only to capture briefly what's happened over the weekend.

so, i was working yesterday for 9 hours. it was mainly a waitery job, including serving meals and drinks as well as cleaning tables at a wedding reception. quite tiring but rewarding on the other hand. my agency pays me net £5.50 ph, which is sligltly higher than a minimum wage after all. when i finished work i took a rest for a while and intended to go to potterrow around 11 pm. when i finally went there, a queue to the club was extremely massive so i decided to go back to darroch court. fortunately, i met girls from flat 7/10 on my way there. they were going to the movies for a night screening of "dreamgirls". so i joined them and we went to the vue cinema. the film was very good. i really enjoyed it. i never liked beyoncé knowles very much but now i've changed my mind. i think she's great. she's beautiful. she's cute and she's got talent. dreamgirls rock!

today, i woke up at noon and since then i've been reading for my bs essay and studying all the time. not finished yet. right now i'm having only a tea break. funny thing is that i can't concentrate on what i am actually reading and i keep losing the thread because i still hear that song in my head "we're your dreamgirls, boy, dreamgirls will never leave you... dreamgirls, yeah, yeah... [tralalalala] dreams!" lol!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

haha...I want to see that! whenever I get a chance...hope the essay doesn't suck too much. talk to you later