Wednesday 16 January 2008

welcome in 2008 !

yeah, happy new year everybody!!! i hope 2k8 will bring lots of joy and happiness to your lives!

ooooh-lah-lah! it's been so long since i published my last post. what an irony! i said there that i would post more frequently. well, sorry for that. i don't want to promise it's gonna change, but i'll try more to write some stories about myself and my misery (vanitas vanitatum everyone!) ;P

i am not going to summarise everything that has happened to me since august. i'll just start as if it was the first post, though i am sure that i will recall here some past events time and again.

only thing i want to say is that i spent christmas and new year's time in poland. it was a great time. a lot of laugh and moments to keep in my memory. i uploaded photos from a new year's eve party on my facebook profile, so go there if you're interested to see what it was like.

now i am in edinburgh. it's wednesday evening and i am writing this entry instead of: i) going to a pub/club ii) getting prepared for economics classes iii) cleaning my room iv) washing dozens of dirty socks and t-shirts which have piled in my room's corner v) performing any other more useful and productive activity.

what else? hmmm... let me familiarise all of you with my timetable for this semester, just to show you what a busy man i am and how hard a student's life is. p.s.: i am too lazy to write down everything, so let me replace these long words "tutorial" and "lecture" with >t<>l< respectively.

monday: off
tuesday: 9.00 marketing t, 10.00 economics2 l, 13.10 career development planning l, 15.00 management science and information systems l, 16.10 marketing l
wednesday: off
thursday: 11.10 + 12.10 economics2 t, 13.10 career development planning l, 15.00 management science and information systems l, 16.10 marketing l
friday: 10.00 economics2 l, 11.10 + 12.10 management science and information systems t
saturday: off
sunday: off

i guess i'll fill out some of those "off's" with my beloved part-time job, only thinking of which drives me to depression and deep anxiety state ;0 ok. maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration. i just don't like it, although i can't deny that money i get there is good. oh, and yeah, it is still cafe rougé on frederick street. come over if you are around. drinks on the house! of course only on my shifts! gaah! how generous i am! in the future, they should build me a memorial for that, or at least a statue in the princes street gardens.

omg. i'd forget! i opened a professional hair-saloon for men. i dyed stephen's hair twice today. of course i kept it a secret that it was the very first time in my life i did it. to cut a long story short, stephen wanted his naturally dark blonde hair to be lighter. first time, it turned into something between orange and coppery, although it said on the dye's packaging it should be silver blonde. right! anyway, me and stephen decided to give it another try. second time, stephen bought a new box of dye, which was supposed to turn his hair colour into ash blonde, for an attached photo showed a pretty lady with beautiful golden hair. don't know why, stephen's hair turned ginger! either there was something wrong with those dyes, or my skills of beautifying someone's else image failed. any of which, i reckon i need more heads to practise on. any volunteers? wanna discover a new you? just e-mail me or phone! success guaranteed! *

* in 99% of cases

2 comments:

Meredith said...

ahahaha...tell me you took pictures of dying your friend's hair! your schedule looks good...except for the filling in your off days with your job. hope you're doing well! I'm going to atlanta next week...I'll try to write before then. bye!

Anonymous said...

:) this hair-saloon will be the gr8est experiment xD thanks God, it wasn't You, coz when I saw ur status i thought, that You're changing ur hair colour !

by the way - photos are great, so was the party ;)