Thursday 12 April 2007

last moments in poland

today i'm enjoying my last moments in poland. tomorrow, early in the morning i'm going back to scotland. my flight to edinburgh is at 8:00 am, which means i'll have to set my alarm clock for 5ish. sucks!

i came to warsaw yesterday. i took a coach from belchatow, ahhh never again. it lasted more than 3 hours to get to here. in the evening i met gosia (my friend from belchatow who studies in warsaw) and we went together to hard rock cafe. we spent there two hours sitting at a bar, chatting and drinking.

i haven't done much today, mainly watching tv. i'm gonna miss polish soap opras sooo much! i also ate most of the food stock in emilia's and ola's fridge (i stayed in their flat overnight). oh, one useful thing i actually did today was exchanging some zlote's into great british pounds. yeah, very useful, haha! don't have any plans for the evening. i guess i'll visit my brother piotrek. maybe we'll go to a cinema. we'll see...

No comments: