Monday 30 April 2007

post-examination relaxation

so i finally took the business studies exam on friday. it was rather difficult, but i managed to write something on each question. results to be announced due to end of june. i hope to pass it. though, you never know what's gonna happen. as they say in poland: hope is a mother of the foolish (nadzieja matką głupich).

the weekend was quite relaxing. i didn't do much. mostly unwinding, watching dvd movies, sitting on the sofas in a messy kitchen of 7/2, seeing ed get stoned again and irish steven trying to speak with italian accent. haha! i also went to work for five hours yesterday to the café in the gallery of modern art. need to put by some £££'s for the next year. it wasn't busy at all so it was easy money to earn.

believe it or not, it's almost 9:30 am right now and i've been awake for more than an hour. the reason? yeah, my friend ola is coming to visit me in edinburgh today. i gotta collect her from the airport around 2-ish. before that, i have to tidy my room, do the laundry, do the shopping and all that stuff. i've got a terrible mess in my room, so it will take me hours to clean it all up. looks like i need to get down to work... gaaah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=kaspersky anti-virusinternet security 8.0.0.236 beta ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg